Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defiance gaming community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

was wondering who else still visits pwi?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TaleOfDefiance
Knows how to post
TaleOfDefiance

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-03

was wondering who else still visits pwi? Empty
PostSubject: was wondering who else still visits pwi?   was wondering who else still visits pwi? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:30 pm

well it was nice seeing you drop in pwi today natsu too bad we werent able to talk much but yeah i told digs you said sup, i just got back into pwi recently myself since the laptop im using sux, no mic, slow ass a turtle, and oh yeah did i mention its slow as a turtle lol

well i hope to see some familiar faces if any of you still has pwi installed til then i'll be saving sum $$$ for a new lappy my old was stolen Crying or Very sad

btw i was wondering who still has hold of defiance in Harshland?
Back to top Go down
Natsunekohime
Admin
Natsunekohime

Number of posts : 625
Motto : To be loved is all I need. Whom I love, I love indeed!
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: was wondering who else still visits pwi?   was wondering who else still visits pwi? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:51 am

Im still on and off (mostly off rl you know >.<), but SB, Amber or I still have Defiance guard duty ^^. Cant remember who got the last shift lolz.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Admin
Amber

Number of posts : 348
Motto : I'm BoSsY!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: was wondering who else still visits pwi?   was wondering who else still visits pwi? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Havent been on there in ages now. Not sure who actually has the Defiance leadership on HL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabledreams06
Natsunekohime
Admin
Natsunekohime

PostSubject: Re: was wondering who else still visits pwi?   was wondering who else still visits pwi? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Amber you have on ur Amber char, I checked last on my Hisaya char. Btw Im playing on off work mornings and about to turn lvl 95 atm lolz.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Admin
Amber

PostSubject: Re: was wondering who else still visits pwi?   was wondering who else still visits pwi? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:22 am

Should I be hopping on there to switch it to someone? I don't even have the game dl'd anymore. Think I finally uninstalled it a couple months ago. o.o
Back to top Go down
Natsunekohime
Admin
Natsunekohime

PostSubject: Re: was wondering who else still visits pwi?   was wondering who else still visits pwi? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:44 pm

Well would be nice Very Happy if you could do it ^^ Id love to have Defiance above my name again Very Happy, but Im not gonna build it out again though. To much stress, and it'll be used again by at least 2 people.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Admin
Amber

PostSubject: Re: was wondering who else still visits pwi?   was wondering who else still visits pwi? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Okies, I'll start dl'ing pw again. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: was wondering who else still visits pwi?   was wondering who else still visits pwi? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

was wondering who else still visits pwi?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Area :: News and Updates Forum-
Jump to: