Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defiance gaming community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

amber and arda!!!

Go down 
+6
Natsunekohime
Carlos
caracar
Kane
Amber
jannove
10 posters
AuthorMessage
jannove
Defiance Member
jannove

Number of posts : 5
Motto : Life is Simple you make choices and you dont look back
Registration date : 2009-12-25

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:37 am

i miss y'all very much, and mahi, sam, tale, digs, natsu, and prolly all of us miss yall lots

i thank you arda and amber the most for helping me become a strong member and stuff, when ever yall get on pm me still same ol jannove ;p and i'd love to come back now coz well i miss the family.

oh and does any one have contact with jingr any more?
Back to top Go down
Amber
Admin
Amber

Number of posts : 348
Motto : I'm BoSsY!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:46 am

Actually Steffen (Arda) and I quit perfect world for now. We're currently beta testing RIFT and Forsaken World and constantly bouncing games. If FW or RIFT isn't up, we're playing a WOW private server. What we're really waiting for and planning to game hardcore in, like we did in PWI, is TERA. When that comes out, you will most likely find us there, though we doubt we will run another guild unless we win the lottery because neither of us really has the time to devote to a guild. I'm glad everything worked out for you and that you can still enjoy PWI when PWE has made it so terrible with the cashshop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabledreams06
jannove
Defiance Member
jannove

Number of posts : 5
Motto : Life is Simple you make choices and you dont look back
Registration date : 2009-12-25

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:38 pm

well i'd like to come game with yall again when i get bored of pwi again. indeed cash shop has ruined the game quite a bit...

who's hands is Defiance in?

and i've been bouncing off alot of games, it just depends on my mood for one or the other. i can't seem to stay on just one. just post your info for the other games and what not and when or if i do go to those games i may contact you and play with yall once more.

other wise enjoy and miss yall lots. its different not having yall around any more. at times i feel like i have no one to have fun with any more like yall xD

Back to top Go down
Amber
Admin
Amber

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:51 am

I think I still have guild leadership over Defiance, not sure though who's got it if I dont.

Forsaken World Beta:
Nyshia

Steffen's main is Damien, I think.

And we're also going to be in the RIFT betas, but we'll be on the European server, but I think its free change if you want to set yourself on a European server. I just got my VIP beta key today, so its for sure Steffen & I will be in the next betas until the game releases. We most likely wont buy the game though. We really are just waiting for TERA. Which btw, is now releasing on January 25th, so only a few days away...for koreans. Razz It will be a bit longer for us in NA/EU. Oh wells, atleast its a release date for somebody. Thats means the game is finished.

If you want to test RIFT though, I think my beta key should work for 23 more people if none of my Facebook friends used it.
CKEY-QQQZ-GXHF-Q6HY-CYRY
That key should get you in. Smile

Anywho, thats all I guess for now. I'll update if we move elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Admin
Kane

Number of posts : 366
Motto : WuTang Killer Bees
Registration date : 2008-07-26

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:33 am

Hey guys! Hope all is well Smile Lotro is now free to play and i've been playing it again for a while now.

Natsu has even joined me there and carlos is coming too when he gets his new pc.

Im going to be starting Defiance guild there in the next couple of weeks finally! So will be returning to the forums here and perhaps getting a new teamspeak or vent.

I will also be looking into upgrading the site as this one seems to come with advertisements now.

Anyway hope your all doing good... and Amber and Ez hope married life is great!

Looking forward to seeing you a bit more
Back to top Go down
Amber
Admin
Amber

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Oh wow, havent seen you in ages, mate. I'll be sure to let Steff know whats going on, he was going to try out LotRO not too long ago, but we started toying with other stuff. I'm glad to see you are still around. I asked Steffen about you and your absence this time and he said you probably werent coming back this time. 'We're all growing up, and Chris has a family.' Hope all is well with you. We're doing pretty good on our end, financial setbacks, but it binds us all the tighter. Smile

Okies, downloading Lotro, we'll try it out sometime. Are you on a euro server or us? So we know where to go. Smile
Back to top Go down
caracar
Defiance Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-01

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: carlos here   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Forgot my old login info, but its a me Mario...I mean Carlos*

Id like to thank amber for giving me a link to the site once more, turns out google doesnt the know the asnwer to every question

"The defiance guild we had as a group on multiple games" doesnt bring up many desirable result in google. haha

There is a few more important investments i need to make, but right after that a new computer is next Smile

Amber to answer ur question, when we played it was on EU servers. i think its safe to assume both him and Natsu still play on the servers from the wrong side of the pond. Razz

I hope everyone is doing well with they lives and someone has got to let SB know that A real MAN can never be too old for gaming haha

thats all i got for now, hope to keep in touch

oh n imma keep tryin to figure out my old account and password beacuse

Sparta! Love the new smiley
Back to top Go down
Carlos
Admin
Carlos

Number of posts : 92
Motto : We'd smoke an ounce to that

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:39 pm

haha got it What a Face
Back to top Go down
Amber
Admin
Amber

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:50 am

lol, you could have asked me. I could have gotten it for you, I think. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amber
Admin
Amber

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:05 am

Well, looks like we really couldn't get into Lotro. We're playing a retail like AION private server for now. Actually really enjoying it now that we can play together, though Steffen isn't too terribly pleased with the mostly German but kinda english speaking guild we joined. Laughing

The AION server we're on is called Balaurea Retail. Its pretty awesome. They've begun implementing their own stuff into the game, which sometimes causes server crashes, but they're trying to make it a unique and different experience from other servers, even the original aion. They even have an event called King of the Hill which is like Capture the Flag in fps games. Interesting pvp event, we haven't gotten high enough lvl to try it yet, but we're definitely looking forward to it. At anyrate, we're very much enjoying our stay there.

http://balaurea.org

If anyone's interested. I'm playing Cat, a sorcerer on the asmo side. Steffen is playing Ardachris, a cleric on the asmo side. If we're not ingame message me on here or on msn, I'll get to you asap. Smile

Thats all for now. Cyaz! Smile
Back to top Go down
Natsunekohime
Admin
Natsunekohime

Number of posts : 625
Motto : To be loved is all I need. Whom I love, I love indeed!
Registration date : 2008-07-29

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:41 am

Jup true I started playing LOTR, having a really good time, in a really nice kin. Cuzz of the huge map its gonna take a while for me to get all over the game. <3

However due to new study regime and weekend refurbishmentactivities (helping someone with his new house) my gametime is rather limmeted in regard what you are used too. But Im always reachable at this forum (pls use pm then), and my msn (e-mail). So if you need me then dont hessitate gimme a heads up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avriel
Defiance Member
Avriel

Number of posts : 4
Motto : "Get a life?" ... "Now why would i want one of THOSE??"
Registration date : 2009-12-28

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:26 am

*huge group hug*

Just wanted to drop by and say HI to everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Carlos
Admin
Carlos

Number of posts : 92
Motto : We'd smoke an ounce to that

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:22 pm

haha consider urself hugged back by everyone one at a time.

here is the illustration

group

haha
Back to top Go down
TaleOfDefiance
Knows how to post
TaleOfDefiance

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-03

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:04 am

first and foremost wassup with ev1 and hows life... i mean dang it its been like ages, LOTRO hmm new defiance guild der eh hehe SOLD! you can count on me being der soon but like carlos said gots to make a few investments here n der first will be der eventually if dats where ev1s hidding at lol
Back to top Go down
TaleOfDefiance
Knows how to post
TaleOfDefiance

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-03

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:06 am

ah dang just checked out a vid on tera all i can say is OMG LOL I would love to be able to try out tera it looks epic... and is aion really that enjoyable i played it with trog on one of them private servers and i just cudnt get into it of course i only made it to like lvl 13 before quitting lol
Back to top Go down
VahnBlade
Admin

Number of posts : 162
Motto : Love just dosn't fall into your lap, you have to force it there ;)
Registration date : 2008-07-28

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Wow haven't talked to any of you in forever, how are you all? I have lotro but as Carlos said the we probably can't use the euro servers can we? If so that's be great to play with some of you again. Love to hear whats new with all of you so i'll take a look through all the forums to get caught up. Wink
BTW, Uncle Vahn is now accually an uncle, never thought I'd see the day. Anyway, good luck to you guys in just about everything; getting married (if I haven't missed that already), your new guilds and games, your studies and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Admin
Amber

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:44 pm

Hey all, its Amber here. Just thought I'd put an update out. Arda and I were missing the good old days and went back to PWI, tried getting on both LC and HL servers and couldn't stand it, but we wanted to play Perfect World again, so we've begun playing on a private server that's almost like retail.

http://pweurope.co/index.php

If anyone is interested in joining us, let me know on here or msn or e-mail. Smile I'd like to send you an invitation, its nice for us both because we get free cubi when you hit a certain cultivation level ingame.

We're not playing soooo often these days as we're both working now (yea, I live in germany and cant speak german but my ass got a job!). I work for Microsoft. lol.

Anywho, if you join us on the private server I'm about to try to create a guild for my alts if nothing else, if peeps join us I can try to give it a shot to get a guild under way. That of course doesn't mean anyone who chooses to play has to be in a guild we are in. It would just be nice to play with you all again. Smile

PS. - We got married September 13th 2010 Wink
Back to top Go down
Natsunekohime
Admin
Natsunekohime

Number of posts : 625
Motto : To be loved is all I need. Whom I love, I love indeed!
Registration date : 2008-07-29

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:04 am

Natsu here ^^ with an update too ^^

Finally got myself out of turmoil, got me a job and went back to rl with a lot of fun memories. Very Happy Still have some stuffs to deal with, but at least most of the struggling is lies now in the past.
I mastered the harderst thing ever for me to do: Saying no and relax!

Im leaving my country! Well gonna go to Austria for my holliday XD so its just for a lil while.
Well you know me as explorer, so I figured that now as I can do it XD I explore the real world a bit more! Then I need to safe up big bucks, Id love to go to Japan. But that will take years unless I get another job lolz.

Anyway I havent been so happy for a long time, still wish for a day back in the oldtimes sometimes cuzz I miss all of you. <3 Take care of yourself and be happy forever <3 Thats why every now and then, Im someone you still can find me on pwi and lotro. Unfortunatly not on kal, my account got hacked as like my little brothers.

Wish you all the luck and fortune you can handle Wink
Back to top Go down
Amber
Admin
Amber

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Very Happy

Reading my old update and realize I got a lot to update. Firstly, I don't have a job at the moment, so I'm looking for one.

Next off, Steffen and I were playing TERA for awhile, but quit and had been bouncing around, but I think we're settled on Guild Wars 2. We'll be playing on the NA servers with a gaming community we joined the guild of whilst playing TERA. I think Carlos was also going to be joining us in GW2 as well.

The game site link is:
https://www.guildwars2.com

The headstart begins on Aug 25th 2012, but launch is the 28th.

If you wanna join in with us I should be playing an Asura Elementalist named Niyogi on the Stormbluff Isle server. Ofc the game hasn't launched yet, so that info is subject to change.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again if only here in the forums. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ardachris
Admin
Ardachris

Number of posts : 117

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:48 am

Hooowwdy! Hey everybody, yes, im alive... i think.. kind of.. whats that smell?
Atm, Amber is trying to drag me into GW2, im not too convinced of it yet, but meh.. i`ll look at it Wink Right now, just playing DayZ, being kinda lonely there though since in a "shoot first, say hi later" world its not too easy to find buddies Wink so yeah, anyone into this game too, pleeease let me know ^^ so long, hope everybody is fine and we`ll meet on here more often again.

Byes for now Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

amber and arda!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: amber and arda!!!   amber and arda!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

amber and arda!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Area :: News and Updates Forum-
Jump to: