Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defiance gaming community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VahnBlade
Admin

Number of posts : 162
Motto : Love just dosn't fall into your lap, you have to force it there ;)
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:15 am

I'd like to Welcome back all the defiance members to our community. I'd like to propose a reunion of all our members past and presents. Get in touch with everyone you can, however you can, facebook, twitter, or whatever else you kids do these days Smile , and drag them back here, kicking and screaming if need be. If we can get our community back to even a fraction of our former glory, it will be worth the effort. Even if everyone just posted a single update as to what they have done, where life has taken them, or simply just what they had for breakfast that morning. That would be a great start. I would like to Thank all of you who have kept this site going for all these years, Thank you for keeping this alive. I look forward to hearing from all of you guys and gals.
Back to top Go down
Natsunekohime
Admin
Natsunekohime

Number of posts : 625
Motto : To be loved is all I need. Whom I love, I love indeed!
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Heya Vahn ^^

Imma try my best with the ones Im in touch with k?
Back to top Go down
Amber
Admin
Amber

Number of posts : 348
Motto : I'm BoSsY!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:26 pm

Saw the post on Natsu's FB. Hiya. Smile I'll poke Steffen (Eszbeh, Ardachris) to getting his butt on here too. I'm glad someone's taken the initiative to get us all back on here. I tried awhile back, but dropped the ball big time. Wishing you luck with it!! Smile Lemme know if I can help. I'll try poking some of the ppls I know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabledreams06
VahnBlade
Admin

Number of posts : 162
Motto : Love just dosn't fall into your lap, you have to force it there ;)
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Hey Natsu and Amber i'll try to find people on facebook if I can get that working again, I know Kane is on there at least. For the other i'll try the emails they have posted, Its good to have this mini reunion at least Smile
Back to top Go down
Natsunekohime
Admin
Natsunekohime

Number of posts : 625
Motto : To be loved is all I need. Whom I love, I love indeed!
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Totally good to have one. Still so many I need to contact, Im still on it!
Back to top Go down
Ardachris
Admin
Ardachris

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:53 am

Greetings! Smile hey, nice to get in touch with you again. iŽll refrain from emailing anyone though, since the last email thats had been sent from my old hotmail-account came with nasty lil surprises :/ sorry bout that if anyone got malware from me ... Amber should be on here quite frequently and keep me updated though Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Area :: Welcome Back To Everyone!-
Jump to: