Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defiance gaming community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Activity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yodan
Is looking for friends

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:48 pm

So... here's the scoop: Godof may not come back and that makes me sad, heck most of my friends have left the game and so forth however I may return I mean I really never intended to leave. Time is a precious commodity Im just trying to use it as much as possible. Make no mistake I will not be very active for a while however Im not quitting Ill never quit not for good at least. Time is but a doorway, Death but a window. Yay Ghostbusters II lol so yea Im not done and if anybody wants to join the fac is still level 3 and Im a 9x now so yea feel free just find me when im on and pm me. Its great to know that there are still some people out there that I know. I hope godof is doing fine. Gah this sounds too sad. Point is im not ever going to quit for good and anybody who is pure of heart is free to join me with no obligations I will help if I can and try my best. Caio guys luv ya and <3 Anty say hi to Ardy for me!
Back to top Go down
godofdarknes
Legendary Spammer God
godofdarknes

Number of posts : 208
Motto : enjoying life to its fullest
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:31 am

Yodan wrote:
So... here's the scoop: Godof may not come back and that makes me sad, heck most of my friends have left the game and so forth however I may return I mean I really never intended to leave. Time is a precious commodity Im just trying to use it as much as possible. Make no mistake I will not be very active for a while however Im not quitting Ill never quit not for good at least. Time is but a doorway, Death but a window. Yay Ghostbusters II lol so yea Im not done and if anybody wants to join the fac is still level 3 and Im a 9x now so yea feel free just find me when im on and pm me. Its great to know that there are still some people out there that I know. I hope godof is doing fine. Gah this sounds too sad. Point is im not ever going to quit for good and anybody who is pure of heart is free to join me with no obligations I will help if I can and try my best. Caio guys luv ya and <3 Anty say hi to Ardy for me!

lol i came back a few times, no one was on or anything hell i was on last week. anyway start checking the forums more often ill start posting when im on that way you can kinda get a pattern lol.
as its standing right now im just messin around and playing on vendetta, hell its just about impossible for me to get armor back on LC so i dunno about being "active" on there lol ill stop by for visits and all. yodan you are free to use my mage if you need to but dont take the armor off lol took me a good minute just to get npc armor
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ace30016
Yodan
Is looking for friends

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: OMG YOUR ALIVE   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:26 pm

HUGZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
so yea i was starting to get worried there
ive been playing Aion on a private server i have a level 53 tank and its pretty awsome
you would like it lots of armor to get lots of pvp
and you can get armor based off how good you are a pvp
http://infiniteaion.com/ <---link godof come try it
o btw the class you would want is a sorcerer best attacks in the game
yea... i would make a Defiance on there but the #1 Legion is like defile or something and everybody said i would be stealing their name
just try it out and yea we can be noobs again together
so yea i really really miss you and ty for telling me when you will be on
(btw if you do decide to try it the download takes forever so once you press the confirm download button DONT TOUCH IT)
but yea *hugz kisses* post when you will be on and ill try to meet you there im not really on that much anymore but ill get on if you do
btw on Aion my main is Odan on the Lumiel Server and you can whisper after level 10 so yea try it pm me and i can get u to like level 35 in less than a day (level limit is 55 btw)
o their version of stealth isint cheap like the one for pwi you have unlimited stealth pretty much
i really miss you godof. Sad Sparta!
Back to top Go down
Amber
Admin
Amber

Number of posts : 348
Motto : I'm BoSsY!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:08 pm

I'm about to download a private aion server, but I was liking Atomix Aion better than Infinite. Any reasons why Infinite is better?

PS- do either of you have aim, msn, windows live messenger, or skype?

Update: Nevermind, I went with Infinite to maybe hang around you guys if you're on there. Are you Elyos or Asmodae?

Update: Steffen and I got irritated with half the quests not working on Infinite, so we're testing Atomix. So far, with a lvl 17 Elyos Sorcerer, no quest problems. I had an old account there too anyways, so already have a lvl 35 spiritmaster on Elyos side.

Update: Atomix does have some server issues, but as far as questing and cut scenes go, its awesome. Loving it. Level 24 Elyos Sorcerer now. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabledreams06
Yodan
Is looking for friends

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:18 am

awwww kk i have a level 50 cleric and a level 55 templar on Infininte and the quests are getting better plus i think that the xp ratio is better, ah well if u guys decide to join me ill still be on there mabey ill try that other server u mentioned but for not i have and english essay to write so caio!
Back to top Go down
Amber
Admin
Amber

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:10 pm

actually, I level up faster with Atomix than I did on Infinite and the quests are much better on Atomix. Its just the server has to reboot every so often until the owner moves to a better dedicated server. But that doesnt bother me at all, actually. Its good to take a break. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yodan
Is looking for friends

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:48 pm

hmmmm kk ill try coming over there but gemme a while i wanna see how this one is at a higher level first
Back to top Go down
Amber
Admin
Amber

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:35 am

okies, we're having internet issues anyways. Ticking me off. Mad
Back to top Go down
godofdarknes
Legendary Spammer God
godofdarknes

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:16 pm

lol yeah im trying to come back but my gear and bank password is not the same as what i left it, did you change it yodan?
Back to top Go down
Amber
Admin
Amber

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:41 pm

oh yea, we quit aion again. lmao. Sorry, forgot to update it since I never really got a response. Playing on a wow private server now and will be beta testing rift this week.
Back to top Go down
Airamaya
Defiance Member
Airamaya

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:27 pm

D: Omg! Yoyo, I miss youuuu!! QQ
Back to top Go down
godofdarknes
Legendary Spammer God
godofdarknes

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:04 am

ok so if your still on lost and u are a old Defiance member then pm me or send me a message on here, gonna see what i can do as far as anything goes(meaning i have no clue what ima do yet but just pm me Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Activity
Page 1 of 1